Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Aiden Cole Tighe



Aiden Cole Tighe

Passed away on October 4, 2008
and was delivered on October 17, 2008
Kennesaw, GA, U.S.A.

We love you and will
meet you again in heaven.
Love, Daddy, Mommy, Jack, Savannah and Sam

7 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

This is the most beautiful and touching memorial I have ever seen. Thank you for sharing with me.
Keri

K8 said...

Thank you for honoring Aiden and his family. They are a terrific family and I am blessed to know them.

Lovely!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! Thank you so much for honoring Aiden and his family...it means sooo much to all of us.

-Adalene

Anonymous said...

Sending you my love and knowing what a glorious day it will be to meet the Savior and your son!

In His name,
Shelese

Krista said...

This is beautiful!

Krista

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tribute in honoring the life of my grandson Aiden. Though I carry him in my heart, I will one day hold him again in my arms. Papa and I love you our precious angel.

Claire(Aiden's Nana)

mommy4xlrainey said...

I have chills all over. Bless you & your family during the Holidays especially. I know how hard this time can be. We are praying for you. And your loss has NOT been forgotten. I think of you guys often. What a sweet tribute.

Love
Lori Rainey