Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Gregory



Gregory

Born September 12th, 2008
Passed away September 12th, 2008

A promise...

A hole burns in my heart where my dreams for you once lived. Dreams of holding and molding and loving you so, the full life I once promised to give. It burns and it hurts and it cuts me so deep. I feel pain every minute of the day. I'm angry and sad and lost and alone. Why did God take my baby away? A hole burns in my heart with memories of your fingers and toes. I'll never forget the sweet image of you with your daddy's feet, hands and nose. I vow to you, Gregory, my only first son... life without you - I refuse to start. You'll always be my beautiful child. The hole will always burn in my heart.

1 Send Your Love Here:

Never forgetting Gregory said...

That is one of the most beautiful images I've ever seen. I will never see a sunset on the beach without thinking of this picture. Thank you.

Gregory's Mommy.