Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cayden Cooper Premer


1 Send Your Love Here:

Unknown said...

Oh Carly,

words can't begin to express how much I love this. My cousin is a pastor and he spoke at the Celebration we had of Cayden's life and he spoke of the moment of beauty that happens when you watch a sunset closely and how that made him think of Cayden's short beautiful life. That there were only a few of us blessed to be witness to his short, beautiful life. You also posted this picture on my due date for Cayden. I know my little man is flitting around the edges of my life making things happen just as they should. Touching me and letting me know he is with me. This was one more piece of proof and you did the work of my angel. Thank you
Cristin