Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Savannah Rose


Savannah Rose
Born into Heaven December 17, 2008
NYC, NY - USA

If I could have things my way, you would be here with me today. I never knew I could love someone I never got to hold as much as I love you. You were created by love and marriage, a true blessing. Being pregnant with you, I felt so beautiful. I wanted everything to be perfect. I had been waiting for you forever - your name had been chosen a lifetime ago. Although our marriage did not survive the challenges we faced, I will always love your Dad for you are a part of him as well. Until I get to hold you, please know that I will be loving you...and if it was true, and there is another Angel that had been a part of you up there as well, please let Christian (his name was chosen proudly by your Dad) know that I love him too. Until we meet again...my heart will never be the same.

I love you,

Your Mommy - Dr. Dorothy Fernandez (Price)

17 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Thank your...I can not express the comfort your work brings me tonight...it seems so peaceful...now she is resting and now, I can have some peace.

Love,
Savannah's Mom

Anonymous said...

We want to thank you for giving our daughter a little comfort on her grieving time.
"TO OUR BEAUTIFULL GRANDCHILDREN"
Savannath Rose & Cristian:
We did not get the chance to hold you on our arms.We hold you close to our heart every single day. We are sending buterfly kisses every minute of the day.
LORD, please protect & care for them untill we meet again.
love always papa&mama

nadiajoel4 said...

To.DR.Dorothy Fernandez,price

Hi,my name is titi Ivonne,
when I heard the news,that my niece was having a baby,it was the best news i had hear in a long time.I was even more happy when i knew it was a girl.And that's with out knowing it was two.....I just want to let my niece know that they would always be in my heart and i will never forget them.I can't wait to see Savannah and Christian one day when it's time for me to go....

love you....
Savannah and Christian


Titi Ivonne!!!!

nadiajoel4 said...

HI,DR.Dorothy

My name is Jessica Mohammed i am Ivonne and your mom's friend.I read and saw your kid's peom.I am a mother of two so i do feel your pain.I know god's have them in a good place in paradise....I know they would be so happy to have a mom like you.Even dow i don't know you..I seen you in picture,and i feel that you was going to be the perfect mother..God bless you Dorothy and god bless your kid's...


love Jessica Mohammed

Unknown said...

I can not believe it has been almost a whole year. I am in shock. I feel your loss every day, every hour. I still want to scream and scream. I still feel so sad amd lost. I miss you every moment of every day.

You may be gone but you are not forgotten. I will not allow you to be forgotten. You were a part of me and I would have given you my life if it meant saving yours. I will love you forever.

Priscilla Fernandez said...

Every day I ask why? Deep down I know He knows best. My beautiful angel, another one of your cousins went to join you. His parents are very sad. Please take care of him, you been there longer and you know your way.
We always talk about you and miss you so much. We will never forget you. Papa, mama and tity Ivonne sent a lot of kisses your way. We can wait to see you.
love always mama

Anonymous said...

Your birthday is coming up soon. It seems everywhere I turn, someone asks if I have children or there is a reminder of you. Of all of the losses in my life, yours is the biggest. I have a hole in my heart that will never mend. I wonder often what you would look like...beautiful I am sure. I love you.

Priscilla Fernandez said...

The months have gone by and is almost a year. Time has not erased the pain. Your memory will forever live in our hearts. Please take it easy with Minnie.
We are sending millions of butterfly kisses your way my beautiful angels.
Love Grandma& Grandpa.

Priscilla said...

My beautiful angels, I wish I could say that my pain has ease a little but its not so. I think of you at night when Ia'm supposed to be sleeping.I can only imagine your mom's pain and the sleepless nights she spents crying for your loss. Please remember we will be together someday.
Love always grandma

Anonymous said...

You are always on my mind and in my heart. Just when I think I have healed a little, something triggers it all back to me. And I want to scream and I want to know "why"?

Anonymous said...

It will soon be two years since you were born unto heaven. Every single day, I wonder how you would be, what you would look like and what your personality would be like. Two years and I can smell and feel every emotion I felt back then. I am sorry I failed you. I was your Mom I should have made it perfect for you. I see you in my dreams....and then I wake up and you are not here.

Dorothy Fernandez said...

Today, should have been a day of joy. You would be two years old. Time flies. The days leading up to this day, tore me apart on the inside. I am tormented wondering how different my life would be if you had been here. You and Christian were all that I had. I feel lost, an emptiness in my soul, that not even at the happiest of moments, is full.

I am hoping God is having birthday cake for you both. Hopefully chocolate, since that is my favorite ( I will never know what your favorite flavor is). I hope you play games and have ice cream. Save me a piece. Just in case I get there soon. My hurts aches with my love for you.

Happy Birthday my beautiful Angels...Savannah Rose and Christian.

Love,
Your Mom ( I like the way that sounds)

Anonymous said...

It does not get better. Most people do not understand. I have a void nothing can fill. Every day I get up and feel lost as if I am forgetting something I should be doing or as if I am confused. Then I realize the reason is because if you were here, my life would be so different. So every day, I am reminded of your loss. I love you so much.

Priscilla Fernandez said...

My beautiful angels, another birthday is approaching. It seems like time have atand still.I wonder if someday the wound woould stop bledding?
Everytime I hear about an angel going home I pray youl help them up there.
My beautiful children, remember you are love beyond words.
love mama&papa

DFernDC said...

I had a wonderful conversation yesterday with a little girl who is the age you would almost be. It haunted me all day. She is so beautiful and she was so chatty. My heart broke thinking this is how you would be. Why? I want to scream. Why? I am lost here in this world without you. I love you.

PRISCILLA FERNANDEZ said...

MY BABIES ANOTHER B-DAY IS APROACHING. EVERY DAY I THINK OF YOU BOTH. MY HEART HURTS LIKE THE FIRST DAY WE LOST YOU. I WONDER WHO YOU LIKE TO PLAY WITH MORE. ROSIE,BOUNCER,FROSTY OR MINNIE? I'M SURE THEY ARE HAVING A BALL WITH THE TWO OF YOU.
WE WANTED TO WISH YOU HAPPY B-DAY.WE ARE SENDING MANY MANY BUTERFLY KISSES FOR THE TWO OF YOU.
HAPPY HAPPY B_DAY MY BEAUTIFUL ANGELS. REMEMBER YOU ARE LOVE BEYOND WORDS.
GRANDPA AND GRANDMA

Dorothy Fernandez said...

My love, why can I not get over this ache? It seems worse each day! I feel lost in a world which doesn't understand I no longer want to be here without you. I cannot take this pain. Doesn't God see this?