Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

William Harry Facey


10 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Carley, what a beautiful gift.

Amanda (William's mum)

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful momento. thanks for sharing it with me. It brought tears to my eyes. love Alicia

Anonymous said...

I know you all miss William everyday. This is a beautiful way to treasure his memory. Love the Panno's.

Faye Harris said...

What a beautiful memory of your precious baby boy, may he live in your hearts and thoughts forever, Love Faye xxx

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful way to retain his memory; may william linger in your thoughts and hearts forever. skye xo.

Anonymous said...

I could not think of a better way to hold the memory of your beautiful baby boy William

Leasa,Christopher and Rommi xxx

'Before you were conceived I wanted you, before you were born I loved you, Before you were here an hour I would die for you .. the true meaning of love'

Anonymous said...

You are in my dreams, my thoughts and my heart everyday.
Born as an angel, a beautiful and a special little boy.

I love you with all my heart, love your big cousin Madz.

Annette Arthur said...

Word's can say so much - these are precious to everyone and mean so much. A precious little angel taken into God's Arms for eternity.
Love the Arthur Family.xxoo

Alicia Hutchings said...

This is a lovely memory for you all to treasure in your hearts forever, it's beautiful, love Alicia xoxo

Charmaine said...

William you a special little angel baby. Your mummy daddy sister and brother are special people as well. Sleep tight William, I hope you are sleeping with my little man levi. All our love to you William and your beautiful family.
Love Charmaine.