Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kathlyn Joy


3 Send Your Love Here:

Beth said...

oh Carly. I was scrolling quickly through my blog updates.. and out of the corner of my eye, I saw my baby's name, but I had scrolled so quickly past it, I wasn't sure. So I scrambled to scroll back and THERE IT WAS. You have no idea (well, maybe you do) how much you help people. Thank you so much.

Melody said...

Love you sweet Kathlyn...you will forever be missed and remembered. Please give Jesus a kiss for me. We love you,
Michael, Melody, and Lorelei Losier

Nicole M. Wyant said...

Thank you for adding Kathlyn's name to your beautiful movement! What an amazing way to remember the lost angels...