Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Maya Rose


5 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Until I meet you when my sun sets sweet girl: I love you soooo much. MOMMY

Anonymous said...

I will always carry you in my hearts my precious angel.

Tu tía

Brianna Campbell said...

Sweet Maya...
I have never met you but cant wait until the day I can. You are so beautiful and true blessing to your family. You are so loved and so missed. Watch over your family, they need you baby girl.

Give your mama some kisses too she misses you terribly!

Love always,
Brianna
Layla's Mama

wendygail said...

Maya Rose,
You are missed and loved so very much by your family & friends. We never got the chance to meet because your time here on earth was way to short but, I know we will meet someday in heaven. Then I can tell you what a wonderful Mommy you have. You are such a beautiful angel. I hope you are having fun playing with our sweet Jesus. I know he is taking very good care of you. Watch over your family and keep them safe.

Anonymous said...

Sweet little Maya,

You are such a blessing and, even though I never met you in person, I know that you have touched my life and I will remember you always. Send your mommy lots of hugs and kisses...and bunnies! She and your daddy and brother and sisters love you more than words can say.

Love,
Janet
Benjamin and August's mommy