Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Micah Hartzell

6 Send Your Love Here:

amanda said...

We love and miss you Micah.

Opa & Oma said...

We miss you, little guy, and wish we could have known you here on earth.

Heather said...

We look forward to the day that we can meet you. We love you!
Uncle Dan, Aunt Heather, Connor, Brennan, and Kellen.

Anne said...

You are deeply loved, Micah. I can't wait to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Micah, I can see you playing with my Laura. I will be so happy to see you both someday.
Love,
Great Aunt Jeannett

Unknown said...

We lost our Micah on May 3, 2006. She was 17 months old. I was drawn to the Micah quote you included, which is very dear to our family. I hope our Micahs have met. The Yisrael Family