Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Joshua Ferguson Altic


9 Send Your Love Here:

Jennifer Harris said...

We always love you and miss you, Joshua. You are in our hearts always. Love, Aunt Jen and Uncle Ronnie

Unknown said...

You are loved and missed every minute of every day. GrandDad

Christy F said...

I regret that I never had the chance to meet you little one, but I will carry a piece of you in my heart always.
Love,
"Auntie" Christy

Shawn and Carlyle said...

we loved you from the minute we knew you existed. you brought so much joy to everyone !!
We celebrate your time, short as it was, more than we mourn your loss. You arent lost, you are still a part of all who love you.

Bonnie and Frank said...

Joshua,
You and your mom and dad are always in our thoughts.

Love,
Bonnie & Frank

Unknown said...

Joshua, your parents hold a special place in our hearts and you are there with them, always.
Kay & David

Anonymous said...

My deepest sympathy to you both.
Kindest Regards
Patricia

Colin Pidgeon said...

I'm sorry to have met you in such difficult circumstances. This site is lovely; I hope it will give you a source of comfort and healing over time.

Colin

Betty Altic said...

Joshua my grandson,

You will be loved and remembered always
I miss you and hold you in my heart always

Granny Betty