Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Carter Allan Tinant


4 Send Your Love Here:

dArva said...

Love and miss you Carter. We think about you everyday. Someday we will be able to hold you again.

Love Mommy and Daddy.

Melissa Bruce- Dartmouth, NS said...

That is what I always say to my little boy...my favorite book. My heart goes out to you and your family...I can not imagine the loss you are feeling.

Natashia Hope said...

My heart goes out you .I truly know what you are going through.
So fresh right now , I know.Please know I'm thinking of you and your family and your little one.
Blessings,

Natashia Hope
Mid Sackville, Nova Scotia
In Memory of Robbie Hope March 27,2008
Baby Hope August 18th,2009

dnile said...

It's hard to believe that its been 3 weeks. What a change 3 weeks can be, we have grown so much as a family, as a couple as parents. We have experienced something that no one should ever have to. Our love for Carter will never fade and neither will the memory of the time that we had with him.

I love you Carter, Love Daddy...