Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Annalease Nichole Reed


Annalease Nichole Reed
Taken from us in February 2011
Pennsylvania, United States

This past Feb 5th 2011 my husband and I found out we were expecting our first child together. We tried for over a year to get pregnant and finally got a pos. My 1st appt was the 7th at my 1st ultrasound everything was fine just measuring small. At my 2nd on feb 15th the baby wasn't growing there was no heart beat or fetal pole. it took a month after me having to have a d & e to find out it was from my diabetes and it would have been a little girl.


This was wrote before we found out she would have been a girl.
To Baby Reed:

We love you. You were only "here" a very short time but We love you non the less. You'll never know what you meant to us. Mommy, Daddy, Big Brother Skiler, all your grams, paps, family, and friends love you little one! I don't know why you were taken I just know you were, I wish you weren't. I cry for you baby, you were innocent and precious to us. So tiny and fragile, you never had a chance. i don't understand it or why. I will always love you even though I never held you. My heart was torn in 2 when I heard yesterday that we wouldn't get to see your smiling face this fall. I think to myself, why? What did we do to deserve to loose you. Why is it that an innocent little child didn't have a chance at life? Everyone has told me not to blame myself but I do. I can't help it. I blame myself, If I would have taken better care of myself then just maybe, maybe. As i sit here and cry i just want you to know I'm sorry i let you down, I'm sorry i failed you baby. It doesn't change that i love you and want you more then anything! You will ALWAYS be in my heart, little one. I'm so sorry i did you wrong. You'll never know how much you mean to us. I love you baby Reed!


0 Send Your Love Here: