Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Xander Nolan Mastin


Xander Nolan Mastin
Born an angel on May 20th 2011

Daddy Please don't look so sad, Momma please don't cry
Cause I am in the arms of Jesus and He sings me lullabies
Please, try not to question God, don't think he is unkind.
Don't think He sent me to you, and then He changed His mind.

You see, I am a Special child, and I'm needed up above.
I'm the Special gift you gave Him, the product of your love.
I'll always be there with you, and watch the sky at night.
Find the brightest star that's gleaming,
That's my halo's brilliant light.

You'll see me in the morning frost, that mists in your window pane.
That's me in the summer showers, I'll be dancing in the rain.
When you feel a little breeze, from a gentle wind that blows.
That's me, I'll be there, planting a kiss on your nose.
When you see a child playing, and your heart feels a little tug,
That's me, I'll be there giving your heart a hug.
So daddy, please don't look so sad, momma don't you cry.
I'm in the arms of Jesus, and He sings me lullabies.

Mommy and daddy will love you always and forever baby boy

1 Send Your Love Here:

jamesonsmommy said...

Beautiful...rest in peace baby Xander. You will never be forgotten.