Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Alexa Christine Guarino


Alexa Christine Guarino 
Born still on March 16th 2011
 United States

Our dear baby-girl Alexa. You will never be forgotten. The happiest moments of my life were during being pregnant with you and the saddest time in my life was finding out that we could not enjoy our lives with you.

1 Send Your Love Here:

Val said...

"Precious Little One
I`m just a precious little one
who didn`t make it there.
I went straight to be with Jesus,
but I`m waiting for you here.
Many dwelling here where I live,
waited years to enter in.
Struggled through a world of sorow,
a world marred with pain and sin.
Thank you for the life you gave me,
it was brief but don`t complain.
I have all Heaven`s Glory,
suffered none of earth`s great pain.
Thank you for the name you gave me.
I`d have loved to bring it fame.
But if I`d lingered in earth`s shadows,
I would have suffered just the same.
So sweet family-don`t you sorrow.
Wipe those tears and chase the gloom.
I went straight to Jesus` arms
from my loving Mother`s womb."


I love you my precious little niece! You will be in my thoughts until we meet again!

Love forewer,
Your auntie,
Val