Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ramsey Twins



 Ramsey Twins 
Due July 6th 2008. Forever & always missed on Jan 1st 2008.

Tennessee-USA

Two Angels In The Sky
© Wendy Damilowski

Twinkle Twinkle
Big Bright Star

My precious babies
You're not so far

When I am sad and
feeling so alone

I close my eyes and know
you are in Heaven's home

Everyday my heart aches for you
How do I heal, I don't know what to do?

Why? I just don't understand
Anticipation, love, so many future plans

You were gone before I knew
Each day is a struggle for me
to get through

"Oh My Angels" in the bright blue sky
Mommy and Daddy love you and tears we
always cry

My babies are now heaven's angels so
blessed and true

Only God knew the plans he had for you

----------------------------------------------------------
Our sweet Angel's:

We miss you so much & wish you were here. You have an amazing little sister whom I know you are watching over. Not a day goes by that we don't think of or mention you. Ya'll will forever be in our hearts.
We love you both more than you could know.
Xoxoxo
Mommy, Daddy and Maddison

2 Send Your Love Here:

Christy Carlson said...

To my precious grandbabies...I never got to meet you but you are still in my heart. Nama loves you more than you will ever know!

Mimmie said...

Wish we could have gotten to meet you. You will be forever missed!