Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Elishua Nicolas Portillo


Elishua Nicolas Portillo
Born July 8th, 2011
Received by God November 7th, 2011

 United States

 Eli, we all miss you; me, daddy, and your siblings Isa and Sarai. She can't stop talking about you and I love how she remembers you the way I do. In all her drawing of you, you are a little bean with wings and a halo fit just for you! I miss you Papas!

"He answered: While the child was still alive, I fasted and wept. I thought, 'Who knows? The Lord may be gracious to me and let the child live.'
But now that he is dead, why should I go on fasting? Can I bring him back again? Someday I will go to him, but he will not return to me."
2 Samuel 12:22-23

"No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it."
Hebrews 12:11

"Let the little children come to me..."
Luke 18:16

0 Send Your Love Here: