Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Mario Allen Hall


Mario Allen Hall 
Born a sleeping baby on January 2nd ,2005
 usa

My precious one Celine Dion

My precious one, my tiny one, lay down your pretty head. My dearest one my sleepy one, its time to go to bed

My precious one, my darling one; don't let your lashes weep. My cherished one, my weary one; it's time to go to sleep.

Just bow your head and give your cares to me. Just close your eyes and fall into the sweetest dream, cause in my loving arms. You're safe as you will ever be so hush my dear and sleep.

And in your dreams you'll ride on angels' wings. Dance with the stars and touch the face of god And if you should awake...

I'll kiss your little cheek And underneath the smiling moon I'll send you back to sleep.

0 Send Your Love Here: