Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ryan Christopher Thompson


Ryan Christopher Thompson 
Born July 8th, 1986. Angel in Heaven September 26, 2007.

United States 

2 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rye the kids are doing good. I think about you every day.I miss you love Cj

Aunt Kate said...

I love you so very much Ryan and will cherish you in my heart forever<3 lil Evan reminds me so much of you as a lityle guy:) it reminds me of your ninja turtles and thinking of you doing your kowabunga moves! Your babies are beautiful and we will always be there for them. Michael plays the beach boys and we smile thinking of you singing so loudly from your room:) your big sister is such a great mom <3 always keep your wings wrapped around your mom and keep shining down on us with that handsome smile xo love you always....Aunt Kate