Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Lucas Joseph Bartow


Lucas Joseph Bartow
Born November 29, 2010- Went to Heaven December 26, 2010
Oklahoma, USA

Daddy please don't look so sad
Mommy please don't cry
Cause I am in the arms of Jesus
and He sings me lullabies.

Please try not to question God
Don't think He is unkind
Don't think he sent me to you
And then he changed his mind

You see, I am a special Child
And I am needed up above
I'm the special gift you gave him
The product of your love

I'll always be there with you
And watch the sky at night
Find the brightest star that's gleaming
That's my eyes shining bright

You'll se me in the morning frost
That mists your windowpane
That's me, in the summer showers
I'll be dancing in the rain

When you feel a gentle breeze
From a gentle wind that blows
That's me! I'll be there
Planting a kiss upon your nose

When you see a child playing
And your heart feels a little tug
That's me! I'll be there
Giving your heart a hug

So, Daddy please don't look so sad
Mommy don't you cry
I'm in the arms of Jesus
And He sings me lullabies

4 Send Your Love Here:

Jillian Bartow said...

Thank you so much for my Lucas's sunset. Its so beautiful! You are amazing! It means so much to me, Thank you again!

Jenna said...

That is beautiful! Made me cry!

Unknown said...

I miss you evey day son love you

Unknown said...

I miss you evey day son love you