Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Landon Michael Batts


Landon Michael Batts
Delivered on March 31, 2012, 16 weeks at 7:35pm
Pleasant View, TN

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And he will make your paths straight.”

(Proverbs 3:5-6)

5 Send Your Love Here:

Nana said...

Landon Nana loves you so much, sweet angel.I wrote a Special poem for you Mommy amd Daddy the day you went to be with Jesus. You will always be in our hearts.

Grandma Joan said...

Grandma's precious baby boy. Even though I never held you in my arms I will always hold you in my heart.

Anonymous said...

Joni & Jason~
I am so sorry for your loss! I had no idea you were going thru this until a few days ago.
I pray that you feel God's comforting arms wrapped around you each day!!
We love you all,
Russ & Johnetta

Blaine Batts said...

Dear Landon:
How i wish I could have rocked you and sang to you the songs I sang to your daddy when he was little and that even now I sing to your precious brother Carson. I hold him a little tighter now and give him kisses for you. I love you so much and I know the angels and Jesus do to. Love Grandpa Batts

Grandma Batts said...

Precious Landon,

I love you and look forward to the day when we will be together in heaven. The memory of you will forever remain in our hearts.

Love,

Grandma Batts