Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Jack Montgomery Harper


Jack Montgomery Harper
Passed March 12th, 2012.
Born Sleeping March 14th, 2012.
United States

A miracle has happened. A life has begun
"Are you there, God?" "Yes, I am here, Jack," the Lord whispered.
"Where am I?" "You are in the womb of your mother,"" God smiled.
"Oh. What is that sound?" Jack asked. "It is the voice of your mother, Jack. She is singing to you."
"Its beautiful." "Yes, she loves you very much,"" God said.
"I feel warmth on my back," Jack whispered. "Yes, she is rubbing her stomach, caressing you the best she can right now. She is speaking to Me about you. She is asking Me to care for you."
"I will kick her back so she knows I love her too," Jack said excitedly. God smiled.
"Now what is she saying, God?" "Your mother is laughing, Jack."
"She is happy, isn't she God?" "Yes, Jack, she is happy."
"I hear a different sound. What is that" "It is the voice of your dad."
"He sounds strong"". Jack said. "Yes," answered God.
"Does he love me too?" "More than his own life," God whispered.
"When do i get to see him, God?" "Not for awhile, my son."
"I'm not feeling so well, God." "I know my son, but soon you will fly."
"I will fly?" "Yes,"" God smiled.
"Will my mother fly with me?" "Someday," God said.
"I think i am ready," Jack whispered. " "I know, my child."
"Is it time to fly now, God?" "Yes," God said gently and wiped his eyes.
"When will I see you, God?" "Very soon, My son."
--
"Is that my mother and dad?" "Yes, Jack," God said and pulled the child unto his lap.
"Why are they crying?" "They cry for you, My child,"" God answered as He wrapped His arms around the boy.
"Why do they cry for me?" Jack asked. "Because they want to hold you in their arms."
"But instead You hold me in your arms, huh, God?" "Yes, my son," God said.
"Why does that make them sad? I like it in Your arms!" "They love you very much, Jack, It can make a mommy's and daddy's heart sad when they don't get to hold their children - I know how it feels to watch My Child die."
"Have I died, God?" "Just on earth, Jack."
"I don't feel dead. I feel very much alive! Watch how fast I can run!" Jack crawled down from God's lap. "Yes, Jack, you are fast,". God clapped.
"Now watch me fly!" Jack said as he soared high."You are amazing!" God laughed.
Jack settled back into the safety of God's arms and said, "When will my parents fly, God?" "Someday, my child."
"Will we fly together?" "Yes, Jack, My mark is on their foreheads."
"Good." Jack said. Will you tell them I am safe and happy?" "I will comfort them, my dearest child."
"Will they be happy again?" "Yes, child. They will heal."
"And someday we will all get to be with You, huh, God?" "Yes, Jack. Someday," God promised.
"I love you, God," Jack said as he snuggled close to God. "I love you too son," God said as He put His hand on Jack’s head. "Take good care of my parents until they fly!" Jack said.
"I promise," God whispered.

0 Send Your Love Here: