Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Matisyahu Nissim Soltanovici


Matisyahu Nissim Soltanovici
Born March 27, 2012
at home to meet Mommy and Daddy.

Went to heaven shortly after birth to wait for his brother and sister. New Jersey, USA "Our sweet triplet angels. Our life will never be complete without you. I never thought I could love anything as much as I did on the day I got to meet the three of you. I long to hold you in my arms again and will never forget the precious few moments I got to spend with you.
Although our arms are empty, our hearts are filled with love for you.
You will be forever loved and missed.
Love Mommy and Daddy

1 Send Your Love Here:

Katlyn Jackson said...

I have heard/read so much about you and it breaks my heart it really does I can see you have a great mommy that only wants the best for you and so many people that did not get to meet you but yet still love you....I cried when I heard about what happend to you your just a preshius little baby and it was not fair but you are in heaven now and nothing can hurt you :)