Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Patricia Kirsten Jorgensen


Patricia Kirsten Jorgensen
Born sleeping on March 30, 2012
Texas, USA

Our precious baby girl, forever in our hearts.

10 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

A little corner of my hart will always be booked for you Patricia, and your parents. You would be proud of your parents i prommise.
I´m sure we are a crowd of people, that never met you, still we love you wery much,and will never forget about you. LOVE Joan

Anonymous said...

Patricia, you are my beautiful first grandchild and so very precious to me. I was blessed to share your parents' joy for seven moinths while they awaited your arrival. I was also blessed when I got to hold and talk to you for those brief monents when we all had to say both hello and goodbye. I will think of you every day of my life. Love always, Grandma Pamela

Anonymous said...

Dear Patricia,
You were named after your wonderful Great-Grandma and we all knew you would be a very special little girl. We are sad that we didn't get a chance to meet you. Someday we will all be with you in heaven but until then we will miss you.
Love,
Your Mommy's Aunt Jan

Anonymous said...

Sweet Patricia,

You were like a beautiful butterfly who brought us so much joy in so short a time. We will miss you forever and always remember, that you were even more perfect than the butterflies of Spring.

With love,

Beth, Michael, Jordan and Ryan

Anonymous said...

My Dearest Great Grand Daughter, Patricia,

I think of you every day and know that you're in heaven with your Great Grandfather, Bob. Someday we will all be together again.

I love you with all my heart,

Great Grandmother, Donna

Anonymous said...

Dear Patricia Kirsten Jorgensen, know you will meet with your real grandad jimmy, even nobody dares to say his name dawn here, i dont know why,but i know he will take care of you, and protect you up there.He is so happy to meet with you i know. Say hey from me and your grand grand mom, stay toghether, and take care of eathother.Love you both so mutch. aunt Joan

Anonymous said...

Still sending you my love. Yours Joan Aunt

Anonymous said...

Sending my love again , and for ewer.

Anonymous said...

Dear Patricia Kirsten Jorgensen. I'm sorry that I never got to meet you, I would have loved to. Why you did not get a chance in this life I do not know and will always wonder. I share the grief and sorrow that everyone around you feel right now and will miss you always. I hope that you are well and able to recieve all our love for you up there in heaven. All my best to you and your parents. Heidi.

Anonymous said...

Dear Patricia. Thinking about you ewery day, still dont understand why not you did not have the chanche? Love you, and hope you are treatet ok? Love aunt Joan