Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Amelia Grace and Ronan Christopher Roberts




Ronan Christopher Roberts

Born at 22 5/7 weeks on January 29, 2005
at 6:51pm
Passed from the loving embrace
of his mother on January 30, 2005
at 5:44pm

Ronan
My miracle, my love, my forever baby.
You made us whole.
You are our gift of unity.

Ronan's Website:
http://www.geocities.com/caramaea/RonanCRoberts
My grief journal:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/meandro



Amelia Grace Roberts

Miscarried at 12 weeks
September 2, 2005

Amelia,
We never imagined you would be possible.
You paved the way to a brighter future.
You are our gift of hope.


The two of you are with me everyday.
You will always be.

I love you.

Mommy

2 Send Your Love Here:

Just Fucking Great...ful said...

Carly, thank you again for taking your time to write all of our babies' names in the sand. It means so much. God bless you and your beautiful family.

~Maggie

Katie said...

Much love to Ronan and Amelia.
Love,
Katie (and Samuel, Olivia, and Asha)