Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christian


Christian
Miscarried on December 24, 2006
KS, USA

"You formed my inmost being;
you knit me in my mother's womb.
I praise you, so wonderfully you made me;
wonderful are your works!
My very self you knew;
my bones were not hidden from you,
When I was being made in secret,
fashioned as in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes foresaw my actions;
in your book all are written down;
my days were shaped,
before one came to be. "

Psalm 139:13-16

Christian,

You are loved and missed,
and we await the day we can meet
you
and hold you in Heaven!
With love,
Mommy, Daddy,

Big Sister Audrey and Little Brother Oliver

0 Send Your Love Here: