Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Kody David “Jake” Bell


Kody David “Jake” Bell

May 1, 1990- October 19, 2008

Gone But Never Forgotten


Thinking back to the day we met,

That day is a day I’ll never forget.

You were there for me,

I was there for you.

I had faith in you,

You’d make it through.

I guess my faith just wasn’t enough,

Because the wreck had been pretty rough.

You touched my heart from the very start,

You even left a mark.

I still think back to the times we had,

Too bad those times had to end.

There’s not a day that goes by,

I don’t think of you.

I always wonder why it had to be you.


Kody,
I don't really have that much to say other than " I miss you"
and not a day goes by that i don't think of you. I thought of you when I was hunting
today and a lot of things remind me of you. especially when I see a Burger King, I promise I won't go there without you ever again. I miss you so much, and I will see you again soon.

Keep an eye over my little Kail. I love you.

Love,
Shanna

0 Send Your Love Here: