Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A note from Carly and A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS!

Dear Friends,

We have a new email address! I am sorry it has taken so long. I apologize for how unprofessional this has been, I guess being a stay at home Mum for almost 3 years now, I have forgotten how to be professional. I need to give a HUGE THANK YOU to my Dad, Red Gibson and my Uncle John Morrow for helping us out of this mess that the hacker had created. They have spent hours helping us.

I want to apologize to anyone who may have received any strange mail from me..............it was not I but a hacker. Our new email address can be found at the bottom of this page, please read the information carefully :) Please don't send requests to the old email as I won't receive it!

We have some exciting news that we will be telling everyone about soon! It involves a very generous man from the USA and a professional website . . . not a blog!

Thank you to everyone for their patience and well wishes for my daughters, Sam and I. We are all on the mend, slowly but surely.

Much Love and Hope,

Carly x

2 Send Your Love Here:

MapleCottage said...

So glad to hear you have things worked out..and I am excited to hear about the new website!! Hugs to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

You are just fantastic people, I believe you are angels here on earth. Thanks so much for everything. My sons name appeared today and it means the world to me, the photo is just gorgeous.
Lots of love
Ines