Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tikva Ahava Spinrad



Tikva Ahava Spinrad
Born on June 10, 2008
Breathed her last breath
in the fresh cool air on August 7, 2008

In the arms of her parents
surrounded by love

San Francisco, California

Mighty fragile being,
Child of God,
Harbinger of Hope and Love,
The meaning of your names...
We miss you,
Sweet Angel
And we will love you forever,
Our Beautiful Baby Girl.

1 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

I came across your story through Glow in the Woods I believe. What a special little girl,so beautiful. Your love and strength have inspired me through this difficult time in my life. Your words comforted me on a very difficult day. I saw her name, recognized it immediately and had to say hello to her beautiful parents. I think of her often.

Marian
Texas