Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dakota Blakely


Dakota Blakely
Precious daughter of Dustin & Amber,
little sister to Dace

Born sleeping on 24 MAY 2011
Fort Bragg, North Carolina

"When nights are cold and stars are few, I close my eyes and think of you. A silent hope, a silent tear, a silent wish that you were here."

I can feel you in the warm summer breeze and the coolness of the rain brushing across my cheek. Mommy and Daddy love and miss you oh so much Dakota Blakely. I can't wait til the day when I get to tell your big brother about how much you changed us. I look at your picture and think of you every day. We long to hold you in our arms. Forever in our hearts, always on our minds. We love you

0 Send Your Love Here: