Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Noah and Gael Castillo


Noah Castillo
Born sleeping on January 5th 2012. Costa Rica


Gael Castillo
Born and passed away on January 5th 2012. Costa Rica


I choose to believe that God had nothing to do with your death.

I choose to remember you and love you every day of my life.

I choose to believe that God has hurt with me.

I choose to allow my grief to transform me into a better person.

I choose to let my feelings flow, not downplay, not deny them, not hide them.

I choose to give love to everyone, everywhere.

I choose not to understand, just accept.

I choose to love myself because I am the mother of three beautiful children.

I choose to remember the joy, enthusiasm and good times I had thanks to you.

I choose to believe you are in a place where no one can harm you.

I choose to believe you are together, wherever you are.


0 Send Your Love Here: