Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Payton Monroe Monroe


Payton Monroe Monroe
Our Angel came to visit us on July 1, 2011.
Fresno, California

You were our little bean,
That was created in my womb.
We laid in bed at night excited,
And now were full of gloom.
We never got to hear you laugh,
You never saw us cry, didn’t get
A chance to say "hello" you never said "goodbye".
We didn’t think that we can feel so sad, lost
And torn. We never knew god chose his Angels
Before some of them were born.
Your life was short yet special we shared it all exclusively,
I felt you breathe, I felt you kick,
You were alive inside of me.
And although we are not together, were not really apart
For you'll always occupy a space deep within our hearts.
Every baby is an Angel, and every Angel is divine,
God needed one in heaven, he came down and took mine.
I love you, my little Payton Monroe,
Just as if you'd lived for years no more, no less,
I think of you the Angel of my tears.

We Love and Miss you dearly our little Payton Monroe Moreno.

0 Send Your Love Here: