Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Amanda Faith Wooten (forrest)


Amanda Faith Wooten (forrest)
Born sleeping August 2nd 1983
Bluefield WV
Mom is Drema Wooten Pearson of Statesville NC
Father is Al Forrest of Welch WV

God I wanted to hold Amanda in my lap
and tell her all about you
but now that I can't will you please hold her
on your lap and tell her all about me?

2 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

this is so beautiful thanks so much for making it for me and my sweet angel who is watching over me and her daddy,

Anonymous said...

Dear Drema
Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving a lovely comment on my little boys name in the sand picture, our angel's were born on the same day. (Baby Peter)
Am so sorry for your loss too hun.
This truely is such a wonderful site and I'm so glad I found it.
Am thinking of you and your little angel.
If you'd ever like to chat/keep in touch please let me know.
Take care
Much love
Liz
x