Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

John Raymond Keselring Jr.


John Raymond Keselring Jr.
08-09-2008

To our precious baby boy

Feeling so safe,

special and loved is the way I feel with you,

When nothing else ever matters

and my thoughts of you are true,

Throughout the time when we're apart

I feel as though I'm lost,

When everything is a blur

and I feel so extremely lost,

In my sadness I turn my back

and cry myself to sleep,

Hoping to dream about you if only I can seek,

Wondering what you're doing?

Wondering where you are?

Wondering if you miss me?

Because we are so far.

But now I'm left with no regrets

as I lay you down to rest,

Now I know

that I've been given the absolute best


www.johnraymondjr.weebly.com

0 Send Your Love Here: