Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Anthony Owen McKenna



Anthony Owen McKenna
February 10th 2008
At 833pm
He was 3 1/2 lbs and 15 in. long

"Dearest Anthony,
May you know that our greatest blessing
was having you.
You taught me so much
in such a short amount of time.
I now know what Heaven
has in store for me
and cant wait to hold
you in my arms again.

Until we meet again,
I know you are with me everyday,
as I carry your memory
in my heart
and honor you ....
my first born,
my son,
my Angel.

Mommy and Daddy love you "

1 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU so much for doing this to honor my son... losing him at 31 weeks has been the most difficult experience and anything to help remember him helps. This means so much. THANK YOU