Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dylan and Riley




Dylan
Born sleeping May 8th 2006


Riley
Our second son
Born sleeping December 26th 2006

3 Send Your Love Here:

Becky said...

Absolutely stunning. Thank you so very much for your time. I still get chills when I see their names, and knowing that you remembered them...I don't have any words to express what it means to me.

Thank you for taking the time to remember our children. Than you for honoring your son this way, and to your beautiful family for taking the time. It means the world to us.

heathers243 said...

How beautiful. What a wonderful tribute to your son and for all of the mothers like us who have lost children.

Love,
A friend of Dylan & Riley's mommy.

Anonymous said...

You lost 2 babies???? Both stillborn? Oh my......that is terrible, I am SO SORRY!