Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sienna Michelle Crenshaw


Sienna Michelle Crenshaw
Born into Heaven July 17th 2008
Frederick, MD

3 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Grandma's little "sweet pea" you will always be apart of my heart. I love and miss you dearly...

Anonymous said...

By now I should have you totally spoiled, but that was not to be. I guess that's just part of God's Master Plan. You will always be in my heart and in my thoughts. I miss you. - Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful way to capture our angels' names and give them meaning. Even though I cried when I read Sienna's name, I saw the beauty of your precious daughter. Thank you for sending me to this site.
Love, Jennifer