Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Kaden Quan-Jang Tran


Kaden Quan-Jang Tran
Date of Birth April 18th 2008
Born into Heaven September 17th 2008
Texas

Every now and then, your soft breath upon my skin
I feel you back again and it’s like
You haven’t been gone a moment from my side
Like the tears were never cried
Like the hands of time are holding you and me
With all my heart I’m sure, you’re here like you were before,
I don’t have to hear or see, I got all the proof I need
Forever, you’re a part of me
Forever, in the heart of me
I will hold you forever ‘til the end of time.

We know you are watching over
your big sissy's, Sara and Kaitlyn.

We miss you and love you forever,
Mommy, Daddy, Sara and Kaitlyn

29 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

We miss you

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you everyday. We miss you everyday.

Anonymous said...

Sara, Kaitlyn, Emily, Mommy, and Daddy wish you were here with us....we miss you so much

Anonymous said...

We miss you Kaden

Anonymous said...

Daddy thinks of you always....

Anonymous said...

We miss you so much and think of you always

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you more than ever...I long to hold you again and tell you how much I love you.....

Anonymous said...

Mommy, daddy, your two big sisters Sara and Kaitlyn, and your little sister Emily all miss you so very much this weekend ...we love you so much ....luv you always...your family

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Kaden.....Daddy and your family is missing you sooooo much.....we wish you were here with us.....we love you

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday baby...we hope you received our message...we miss you so much and think of you often...I love you

Anonymous said...

Your big sister will be taking her test soon. She and all of your sisters miss you so much. We love you and think of you all the time.

Anonymous said...

Big Sister loves you... we miss you everyday. You take the cloud and rain and push it all away. You brighten our day. We all love you very much and never is there a day we don't miss you and think about you.
I'm about to take a test. Could you be with me and help me? Love you.

Anonymous said...

I wish you were here so I can hold you and tell you how much I love you...love you and miss you dearly

Anonymous said...

We are going through some hard times. Just thinking about you helps reminds me of what is important in this world. Please help your mom and sisters through these difficult times and comfort them if you can. We love you. Miss you so dearly.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas baby,
Daddy, mommy, and all your sisters miss you so much and wish you were here with us. I miss your laugh and smile and to hold you next to me once more .....we love you and miss you dearly...

Anonymous said...

Kaden,
I don't know how to properly word things like Daddy does, but I'll do my best. There is never a second that goes by that Daddy, Mommy, Kaitlyn, Emily, and I don't think about you. We get all your messages, like the doll and the piano ornament and I hope you got ours. I know that you're right there by my side when I'm scared or nervous. Did you hear Kaitlyn play at the Christmas recital? I'm so proud of her. I love you very much, Kaden, and I miss you more than anything. Can you help Daddy right now? there's nothing I hate more than seeing him cry, especially on Christmas Eve. Thank you, Kaden. Merry Christmas. Love you more than you'll ever know.

Love,
Big Sister

Anonymous said...

Hi baby,
Thanks for visiting us this 4th of july. I wanted to truly take you home with me so badly. Just seeing your face again and your smile brings joy to my heart and sadness to my eyes. We think about you and miss you more than ever. We love you and miss you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kaden. Thanks for answering my prayers about visiting Daddy... you really made him happy that day. And I'm sorry that I cried a lot that night. I just wish that you could have visited the rest of the family as well. However, I understand why you didn't. I don't think I would be ready to see you. I still love and miss you every day, and I hope you're doing well up in Heaven. I'll keep you close in my thoughts and my heart. We love you and miss you, Kaden.

Anonymous said...

Hi baby,
I'm sorry I wasn't able to talk with you longer this weekend like I usually do. It just makes me miss you even more when I don't. I'm trying my best to keep healthy to take care of mommy and your sisters. I did finish the marathon. I just imagined seeing you there at the finish line to keep me going. I just wish you were here so I can tell you how much I miss you and love you. I miss singing you lullabys and tucking you in at night.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kaden,
I hope you had a chance to see your sister's play last night. She misses you greatly. We all do. I am hoping you'll have a chance to visit us on this special day. We love you. We'll wait for you to come. Love you always ....

Sang said...

September has always been a hard month for us. We miss you greatly. I hope you liked the flowers grandma and grandpa left for you. Please help your sisters and your mom through these hard times. I will do my best as well. They said that the days would get better but I seem to miss you more and more each day. I miss seeing your face when I wake up in the morning and when I go to sleep at night. Love you always....

Sang said...

Kaden, I feel like it's been forever since I last talked to you on here. I'm in high school now as a freshman, and it's definitely not what I imagined it to be last year, but I'm slowly adjusting. There's so many choices I'm having to make on my own now Kaden... please help me make the right choices when the time comes. Some days, when I'm not busy, I'll take out your box and go through your photo book and clothes and I'll feel like you're there with me. Sometimes I try to smell the baby clothes to see if I can smell your scent, but it just smells a bit musty, like the rest of the box. That's okay though, I know that you're still with us. Visit us when you can. We all miss you and love you very much.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kaden,
I loved seeing you on my birthday but wished you stayed longer. Things have been very busy will all of your sisters and mommy. Please give them your strength, comfort them, and watch over them during these hard times if you can. Please still visit us whenever you can. I really miss not seeing you. I'll visit you this weekend like I always do so please show up if you can.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Kaden. It's been a while. I feel like every time I write you a message on here, there's always a large span of time in between. I'm sorry, I hope you're not lonely. Daddy's in India right now; we've been doing ok, but I can tell it's been hard on Mommy that he's not here so I'm glad he's coming back today. I'm a junior in high school. It sounds so crazy now after reading the message I left you as a freshman. I took the PSAT this past week... after taking it I realized how scared I am for my future. Please help me to make the right decisions, Kaden. I know I always ask you to visit Daddy, but now I'd like to ask if you could help Mommy out. She's always so stressed out these days, and I think the fact that Daddy's not here is putting an even greater emotional toll on her. Could you comfort her, Kaden? As always, visit us whenever you can. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Kaden. I really hope you are okay right now, wherever you may be. Today I thought about you all day, which I hate to say it but it made me incredibly sad. I miss you so much. Please help me, Kaden. For some reason, I have this overwhelming sadness and guilt towards Mommy and Daddy. More and more this year I’ve learned about what happened that day, and while I wanted to know, I think the knowledge has caused me to feel worse. I feel terrible for Mommy and Daddy for what they had to go through during that time, and knowing all this new information made all the grief that was locked away inside me so fresh and raw. I don’t know what to do, I feel like it’s eating me up inside. It’s strange... after all this time, I got so caught up in life to think about you. But then for some reason today, I can’t think about anything else except what happened. I’m so sorry Kaden... it must be hard without Mommy and Daddy there with you. I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. I just feel so hopeless right now, even though it’s been 10 years since that day. Why am I feeling this now? Please help me figure this out, Kaden. Also, I feel extremely guilty about opening up to Daddy... I’ve been trying not to bring you up in front of him since I know if makes him sad. Please try and help him have a good dream tonight, one that will make him feel better. And I think I made Mommy made since I was up so late... could you help Mommy’s back and shoulders feel better? They’ve been hurting her lately and she’s in pain because of it. Thank you, Kaden. Mommy, Daddy, Kaitlyn, Emily, and I miss you so much. We’re slowly getting better, little by little, even though you’re not here with us. Alright I’ll try and go to sleep now. Good night, Kaden.

Sang said...

My sweet baby boy, how I missed you so much. I miss your sweet breath on my face and holding you tight in my arms. I remember your smile and how you would look deeply into my eyes as if to say “I love you and I need you to hold me tight!” You loves to watch your sisters play and run around you! How I miss you my baby! I can’t believe it’s been 11 years since I last saw you. Sara is in college and Kaitlyn is in chamber orchestra and Emily is already in 4th grade! I know you’re watching over them every day. Please watch over your father. He is in so much pain. We are both lost without you. Please help your father find peace. Peace with you being in heaven and not with us. Peace with being here on earth with your sisters and me. Peace with God. It’s been very difficult lately for your father and I. Please ask God to help us find each other again. I pray everyday and that is all I can do it seems. I pray your father can trust Him again. I miss you so so much my baby. I hope to see you soon and hold you again. Time is flying by and I know it will be time before I know it. Until then please take extra care to watch out for your daddy. Mommy loves you lots.

Sang said...

My baby 아들. 너머 사랑해 아들. 오늘은 슬픈 날 있다. 아버지도 오늘은 아푼 날 있다. 할머니 하고 거기에 기달려 아가.

Anonymous said...

I miss you. I miss you and I miss Ba. I have so much guilt and shame and fear in my heart all the time and I don't know what to do. It's rough right now out here, I hope it's nice and peaceful where you are. Lately I've been imagining what you'd be like if you were still here with us. Would you be like Kaitlyn? I think you would. You guys would probably be really close. Sometimes I come onto this page to make sure that you had been here, with us, for a brief moment in time. It's been so long that sometimes it feels like what happened to you was a dream. Like a nightmare I had and can vaguely remember the details of, but I remember it feeling so real that I wonder if it really happened. I really wish that were true. I haven't forgotten you. I hope you haven't forgotten us either. I love you. Please watch over Mom and Dad. They need you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kaden. I’ve been having a hard time sleeping lately, and during long nights like these I think of you. I feel overwhelmed almost all the time and I really don’t want to spiral again—so here I am, writing out my thoughts and feelings to you. Thanks for listening to your big sister ramble all the time. I wonder how you’re doing. You would be so old now… for some reason when I look at Kaitlyn I see pieces of you. I like to imagine that you two would have been really close. Maybe you would have had the same friends. It would have been nice if you were here with all of us. I just turned 23 about a week ago, which sounds crazy now that I’m writing it out. While I know I still have a lot of growth to do in many aspects of my life, I think I’ve figured out what’s truly important to me—you, Mom, Dad, Kaitlyn, and Emily. So while I have been going through some difficult times, the thought of not being able to support everyone and be with them is what keeps me going here. I’m gonna keep trying my best— I’ll talk to you again soon. I love you