Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mckenna Jodell Fox



Mckenna Jodell Fox
born 12/27/2007
passed away 09/27/2008
Phx Az

Mckenna,
Mommy misses you more than words can say.
I think of you everyday that goes by. Your smile is
what keeps me going. I love you baby girl.

Love,
Mommy

1 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Its hard to believe that so many years have gone by, but the memory of such a sweet angel will never fade away. MJ was an angel here on earth and is now one in heaven. Although we really didn't know each other meeting you the few times I did I knew MJ was your heart and soul. My thoughts and prayers are always with you because I know you miss your baby every single day.
You were blessed to have her and she is now watching over you.