Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Heather


Heather
Date of birth 11/17/1995
Date of birth into Heaven 4/6/2007
Illinois

It is a world of peace with no problems.
You can go or be anything you want to be.
Everyone would have sooo many friends
and the world is happy.

We are all free in some way.
No hatred or foulness.
You can fly like any bird such as a dove.
There is a world of peace and love.

By: Heather N. Gonet

2 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Sweetest Heather,
I was given this site by a friend of mine who also lost her child. I immediately knew that you would love to have your name written in the sand. You loved the ocean so much, and one of my regrets is that I wasn't able to see the smile it put on your face! I love you and miss you dearly my sweet angel. Sending you lots of kisses and many hugs princess.
Mommy

Trentonmom said...

Absolutly beautiful. But she did get to see it and I am sure she is smiling from Heaven.