Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Come for a walk along Christian's Seashore

This video clip is of moments captured at Burns Beach where we write all the children's names. It will give you an idea of how beautiful the time we spend at the seashore really is. You will need to click on pause on The Angels Songbook before you play the video. So please sit back and enjoy.


5 Send Your Love Here:

mel said...

Beautiful Carly!! Can't wait to walk that beach with you someday:)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful place to be able to see each day!!! Just gorgeous!!
Melissa D. SC http://www.xanga.com/MelissaDSC

Anonymous said...

Carly
I love the little glimpses into your life. Thank you for the beautiful video!

Anonymous said...

Thank you... I love Josiah's name in the sand. It is so peaceful, my husband has it as his desktop and I have it on my desk as well.

Anonymous said...

Hi Carly and Sam,
Firstly i want to thank you for writing my boys, Cameron and Dean, names in the sand. I have been unable to find the right words to express my gratefullness in posting these pictures up on the 27th September for Camerons birthday. Was such and emotional day and having his those pictures was just so beautiful.
I come to your web site every day just to see what is new and to have a peek at all the beautiful images you capture. You two truly are earth bound angels. I am amazed what you have created with your love and passion. Everday i get to take just 5 minutes out of my busy day and sit and reflect on my boys short times here on earth and just ponder life, what is was like and is now and what my future will be like. You have bought such beauty back into my everyday life. I thank you for this.

Words can not say thanks you enough.

Teressa