Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Carlee Rayne Sykes



Carlee Rayne Sykes
Born into Heaven September 13th 2005
Virginia

You never said I'm leaving.
You never said goodbye.
You were gone before I knew it and only God knew why.
A million times I needed you,
a million times I cried.
If love alone could have saved you,
you never would have died.
In life, I loved you dearly.
In death, I love you still.
In my heart, you hold a place that no one could ever fill.
It broke my heart to lose you
but you didn't go alone
For all my love went with you,
the day God took you home.
I love you so very much,
my beautiful little angel
and I cannot wait to hold you again.
~Mommy

0 Send Your Love Here: