Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Alexa Jean Bensen


Alexa Jean Bensen
October 10th 2007 ~ January 11th 2008
Minnesota

3 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

We miss you sweet baby. Love, Auntie Julie & Uncle Paul, and your cousins who loved you so much, Anna and Emily

Anonymous said...

Angel Alexa,
Not a day goes by that we don't say your beautiful name. We miss you so much, Alexa.
Chad, Nita, Peyton and Madi

Anonymous said...

We miss you so much sweet baby girl. I think about you all the time. If I am ever having a bad day I think about the peace, joy, comfort, and love you brought to us all of the days of your life. I can't believe it's been almost a year. When people say it gets easier i didn't believe them at first, but the sadness in my heart is being filled with the wonderful memories of you.
Rest in Peace Baby Alexa!
Love,
cousin katherine