Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Angel Sky Perry


Angel Sky Perry
Date born into heaven September 8th 2008

I fell in love with you when you
were forming in my womb;
Now I carry you in my heart
instead of my arms"


Love, Mommy and Daddy
(Stacy and Ryan Perry)

9 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

your in thoughts and prayers..Angel was going to have a great mom and dad! i love you girl!! stay strong!
our angels are in heaven playing together and watching over us!!

Becky

Amy said...

Stacy, this is beautiful. Your baby is lucky to have you as a mother.

Anonymous said...

this is very beautiful Stacy I cried.your baby is lucky to have you for a mom

Anonymous said...

So beautiful. I love you girl!

Anonymous said...

Stacy and Ryan.
Perry is so lucky to have parents like u guys. you guys are going to be wonderful parents and perry is going to have some wonderful siblings. you guys mean the world to me. i dont know what else to say so i dont want to say something stupid or insensitive so ill leave it at that.. :D Love you guys.

Blueyedson24 said...

Stacy and Ryan,

I am so happy that you have this to remember your angel in a special way. Its wonderful and beautifuly writting in the sand just for you. Angel Sky is looking down on this and knowing her parents are thinking of her/him and love her/him very much. Love you both and God Bless!

Love, Tasha

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. I am so happy you posted about this in Ian's Rainbow. Thank you so much for shareing this with us. There is a very proud Angel in Heaven right now telling all the other Angels thats my mommy and daddy down there.


Love,
Angel Lily's Mommy,
Crystal

Anonymous said...

Tiny Footprints on a Mother's Heart

"When a baby arrives,
be it for a day, a month, a year or more,
or perhaps only a sweet flickering moment-
the fragile spark of a tender soul
the secret swell of a new pregnancy
the goldfish flutter known to only you-
you are unmistakeningly changed...
the tiny footprints left behind on your heart
bespeak your name as Mother."

In rememberance of
Angel Sky Perry...

Baby on Earth or Baby in Heaven, parents you will always be from the first heartbeat until you meet again in Heaven. Until that time, you have the best Daycare Plan.

-A

vicki hannan said...

my name is vicki hannan, i realy feel for u i lost my baby when i was 14 weeks pregnant due 2 her having a neural tube defect. i named my little girl angel sky harrison. she wil always be in my heart as ur little girl will always be in yours. god bless both of you 2 beautifull little princess, keep safe till mummy and daddy get to hold you in our arms xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx