Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Esther Grace Slagle



Esther Grace Slagle

Born Sleeping June 18th 2007

"We miss our baby girl every day"

3 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Esther I love, your name looks so beautiful in the sand I hope you can see it from Heaven. I can't wait until I can hold and kiss you again my little love, but for now I am taking care of your big sister big brother and your baby sister. XOXO My sweet little flower. Oh Mommy misses you.
~Mama

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much Carly and Sam! This is just SO beautiful. I hope you are feeling much better Carly HUGS!!

Slagle Family said...

I love that I can come and see Esther's name here, Carly I love seeing all the new things you have developing. It is a beautiful tribute for darling Christian's life. Thank you for being such a rock within our community.