Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hailey Grace‏



Hailey Grace‏
Stillborn on July 17th.

1 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Hailey Grace
By Shawn Wilder

To feel so happy knowing you carry the one you love
Holding her tight as God’s taking her up
Always know He’s got that higher plan
And just be glad you got to hold her in your hands

I know it’s gonna be a long, hard road
Just keep her in your heart and she’ll keep you going
Always know she’s up there shining down so bright
Saying, “Momma, please don’t cry it’s gonna be alright”

Cause I’m up here with Grandma and we’re both watching the family
Even though you may not see
I’ll be with you for eternity
And I know you keeping thinking what the hell did I do so wrong?
But momma you were perfect, God just needed me a little more

I know it’s gonna be a while till I see you again
Every time that wind blows that’s just me checking in
I’m gonna be with you at work and at home
Just rest your head, In your dreams we’ll be running
through all the flowers and the fields filled with gold
And then when you wake up and you find I’m not there to hold
Just keep looking up and you’ll see me shining down
Guess what mom and dad I’m your guardian angel now

Cause I’m up here with God and Grandma watching the family
Even though you may not see, I’ll be with you for eternity
And I know you keep thinking what the hell did I do so wrong?
But momma you were perfect, It’s just God needed me a little more

Now all the family’s gathered round your sweet little grave
As mom sheds a tear
Says “Rest in peace now Hailey Grace.”

Listen to her song:
http://www.netsync.net/~mrjaynes/Hailey%20Grace.wma