Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Hunter William



Hunter William

Mommy's lil' Angel

Up in the air you go,
Smiling down on me;
Mommy's little pilot,
My whole life through you I see.

Healthy little baby,
Daddy's little man;
Why did you leave us...
To be an angel in promise land???

So full of life,
Big hopes and Big dreams;
Loving every minute on earth with you,
Taken to early, it seems.

So as I sit here and
Feel sorry for myself;
Remembering your held by angels,
I smile,
And it helps.

The three months you were here
Were the best of my life;
For you I wish I could
Give my life as a sacrifice.

Blessed by your laughter,
And your joy,
Loving your cries...
And especially your kisses,
You beautiful baby boy.

Even though the day you left
A part of me died too;
Hunter William I CANNOT EVER forget
How much
I LOVE YOU...

1 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

I love you baby!!! I miss you so much!!! KISSES hope your having fun playing in Heaven -mommy and daddy