Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Marina Ann


Marina Ann
Born and sent into heaven on February 5th, 2008

3 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Gone, but never forgotten. To my very best friend and her family, who lost their precious baby girl.

"Two hearts together, one is yours, and the other is your Mommy's. Love is always connected, it doesn't know how to disconnect."
~Author unknown

Thinking of you.. With Love ~ A

Anonymous said...

Twelve pink balloons I send to my little angel that learnt to fly.
I stand and watch as they disapear
into the sky.
Im not ashamed of the tears that roll down my face, as the are for each day that passed until the day I get to hold you again my baby Grace.
You are in my heart for eternity...
Mummy xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

thinking of you tonight marina. everytime i look at your baby brother benjamin i think of you and when he smiles back at me sometimes i wonder if it is you. i wish you were here with us..miss and love you always.

i love you my sweet angel marina

mommy