Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

David, Daniel and Johnnie



David Angel Amaro
Born march 08,2009- and lived for 3 1/2 hours

Passed away the same day


"Little Fighter"


Johnnie
Born 10/9/2006

Born into Heaven 10/9/2006



Daniel
Date of Birth 9/6/2008
Date born into Heaven 9/6/2008

"A persons a person no matter how small" this baby boy that filled our lives with joy for the 16 weeks he lived in side my womb was taken to heaven too soon.. he went to be with his big sister Johnnie. I love you both my sweet angels. Daddy and Mommy love you always.. missed by Jasmin Campos (Mommy) and David Amaro (Daddy).

3 Send Your Love Here:

Unknown said...

thank you so much carly!!! it made me cry to see all my kids there.. thank you!!!

Carly Marie said...

I just wanted them to share a sunset x

Unknown said...

thank you carly.. thank you...