Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Devon Allen


Devon Allen
Born and At Rest June 21, 2009
7:55pm, 5 lb 3 oz, 18 inches

"I see you for the first time. I knew before I saw you that you were dead, so all I could think about was how I did not know that you would be so big, so perfect, so complete. I kiss you. You really are amazing. Part of this I knew, and the rest of this I am just realizing today as I am seeing you for the first time. Perfect little eyes, perfect little ears, perfect little face, perfect little body and head, even some hair, perfect everything. When I am not filled with anguish I am filled with wonder. What a bittersweet day was the day you were born and at rest at the same time."
~Mom

Daddy and Mommy sure do love you!

0 Send Your Love Here: