Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Janessa Marie Jimenez


Our sweet angel


Janessa Marie
Born sleeping May 14th, 2009

Ma United States


"A moment in our arms, a lifetime in our hearts."

Janessa we love & miss you everyday. How I wish I could see your pretty little face again, hold you in my arms, feel your soft skin, kiss your lips, breathe you in. Until the day we can I will look at this world for both of us. I will laugh with the birds, I will sing with the flowers, I will pray to the stars, for both of us.

Love forever - Mommy, Daddy & your big brother

1 Send Your Love Here:

Malory said...

Carly.....I am speechless. Thank you. Its breathtaking.

Love, Malory, Jonathan & Jayden Jimenez