Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Rebecca Lynn


Rebecca Lynn

Passed away on the 5th of February.
Born on the 8th of February 2009.

WE only got to hold you for a short while. But you will be forever held in our hearts untill the day we meet in Heavan. Daddy Scott, Mommy Kathleen , Sisters Ashley, Kaylee, Haylee, Jenna, Kayla, Brother Cameron. Grandparents Roy & Colleen Greatgrand Parents Gerald & Bernadine, Aunt Bernadine

An Angel Never Dies

Don't let them say I wasn't born,
That something stopped my heart
I felt each tender squeeze you gave,
I loved you from the start.

Although my body you can't hold,
It doesn't mean I'm gone,
This world was worthy not of me,
God chose that I move on.

I know the pain that drowns your soul,
What you are forced to face.
You'll have my word, I'll fill your arms,
Someday we will embrace.

You'll hear that it 'was meant to be,
God doesn't make mistakes,
But that won't soften your worst blow,
Or make your heart not ache.

I'm watching over all you do,
Another child you'll bear,
Believe me when I say to you,
That I am always there.

There will come a time, I promise you
When you will hold my hand,
Stroke my face and kiss my lips,
And you'll understand.

Although I've never breathed your air,
Or gazed into your eyes
That doesn't mean I never 'was'
An angel never dies.

BY: Unknown

0 Send Your Love Here: